The TMS-Pro is the flagship of the FTC line of food testing texture analysis instruments. When the application calls for precise force, position and speed control, the TMS-Pro is unsurpassed.
The Pro was designed as an affordable alternative texture analyzer to the very high priced test systems offered by competitors. With a capacity of 2500 Newtons, (550 lbs.) in compression or tension, the TMS-Pro can handle the toughest applications. The system comes complete with the Texture Lab Pro (TL-Pro) software package and any size loadcell of your choice. The TMS-Pro texture analyzer accepts the full and expanding line of FTC test cells including the industry standard, FTC Kramer Shear Cell as well as fixtures from our competitors. Best of all the TMS-Pro is backed by FTC's 40 years of food texture measurement experience, applications development and legendary customer service.
- Intelligent load cells changeable in seconds
- High force capacity in compression or tension
- Unequalled data acquisition rates of up to 2000 readings per second
- Full range of test cells, probes and fixtures
- Portable, simple to set up and easy to learn
- Master and operator modes with password protection
- Powerful yet easy to use software for your PC
- Fully programmable for unlimited test designs
- Real time graphing and display
- Automatic statistical calculations
- Force Range ±2500 N (562 lbf, 255 kgf)
- Force Resolution 0.015% of load cell - 15 gf (0.5 ozf) for a 1000 Newton load cell
- Crosshead Travel Range 320 mm (12.5 in)
- Position Resolution 32 cm (12.5 in.) of travel with 2.5 micron resolution
- Speed Range: 1 - 1000 mm/min
- Speed Accuracy Better than 0.1%
- Data Acquisition Rate 16000 readings/sec, filtered to 1000 readings/sec
- Data Display/Output Rate: Selectable from 1000, 500, 100, 50, 10 Hz
- Capacities Available 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 N (0.45 - 562 lbf, 0.2 - 255 kgf)
- Weight 18 kg (40 lbs)
- Power Supply 120/220 V AC 50/60 Hz, selectable
Supplied with: 1 loadcell (specify at time of order); one fixture table (either 432-043 or 432-243), T-slot mounting base; software; cables; manuals.